2016 Market Days on Broadway is underway with over 200 unique vendors!
When: 9am - Noon, Every Saturday
Where: 900, 1000 &1100 blocks of Broadway
Free Parking: 919 Broadway (RiverCenter Parking Deck)
The Market features over 200 local vendors selling homemade and homegrown products, including local and organic produce, home goods, jewelry, crafts and yummy baked goods.
We are no longer accepting vendors for the 2016 season. Applications for 2017 will be available in December. FAQ'SHow much does it cost to become a Market Days Vendor?
- A one time application fee of $150.00 will be required for each 10x10 vendor space. Your application will not be considered complete until payment is received. (Fee subject to change prior to the 2017 season.)What can I sell? What can't I sell?
- The Market is a traditional farmers market. Primary sales will be locally grown farm products, baked goods and homemade crafts. Farmers may collaborate with other local farmers to bring their product to Market. All items sold by the applicant will be reviewed and must be high quality, safe and an enhancement to the Market atmosphere. If your items are NOT handmade, homemade or homegrown, you will be asked to remove them from your table or leave the market. Organically grown products must be certified by the State. You cannot use "organic" wording to describe your product unless it has been certified organic. Market Days staff reserves the right to refuse vendor participation if the product does not fit the primary mission of the Market.When will the application for the 2017 Market Days on Broadway season become available?
- The application will become available in December 2016. The best way to stay informed about the release date of the 2017 Market Days on Broadway application is by following us on Facebook, here
, or by signing up for our weekly newsletter, here
. How much space do vendors receive?
- Vendors will receive a 10X10 space, allocated by Market Days staff, for each $150.00 vendor application. An additional 10x10 space may be purchased for an additional $150.00 fee. Do I need a business license?
- No.Do I need to pay taxes?
- Vendors are required to pay all applicable state and local taxes. Uptown Columbus Inc. is not affiliated in any way with this process. Vendors may be subject to inspection at any time from a Georgia tax representative. Do I have to come every weekend?
- Vendors are required to pay all applicable state and local taxes. Uptown Columbus Inc. is not affiliated in any way with this process. Vendors may be subject to inspection at any time from a Georgia tax representative.
If you have any other questions about the Market please call the Uptown office at 706.596.0111 or email Becca at Becca@uptowncolumbusga.com